A smart addition to our passenger luggage carrier: the rider backrest that transforms into a bona fide passenger seat in seconds.
This ergonomic and functional, comfortable backrest just needs to be moved back. It braces itself perfectly against the contour of the passenger luggage carrier in the process. A discreet, solid mechanism also locks the backrest in one of two positions: in the upright position as a backrest for the rider, or moved backwards as a passenger seat.
The mechanical components are made of stainless steel with carefully electropolished surfaces. The quality of the play-free mechanics, the selected materials and their craftsmanship, as well as the design integrate brilliantly into the layout and contour of the BMW R 18. We’ve therefore ensured that the cover and seam profile match the original seat perfectly.
In order to fit the rider backrest, it is essential to use the Wunderlich passenger luggage carrier (Part No. 11860-100 (chrome-plated) and -102 (glossy black)). These are screwed together onto the front attachment point of the series standard passenger seat.
- A rider backrest that transforms into a bona fide passenger seat in seconds
- Comfortable and ergonomically functional
- A smart addition to our passenger luggage carrier
- A discreet, solid and play-free mechanism locks the backrest in the vertical or horizontal position
- Premium quality craftsmanship of the materials used and the integrated design
- The cover and cushion seam profile match the original seat perfectly
- In order to fit the rider backrest, it is essential to use the Wunderlich passenger luggage carrier
- Stainless steel, high-quality and precision crafted, carefully electropolished surfaces
- High-quality saddled cover and seam profile
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty