The contour of this passenger seat is specially adapted to the contour of the original BMW driver’s seat in the standard height and can therefore only be installed in combination with this. The seat cover is chosen to match.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front that provides an additional secure hold while braking. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. We’ve incorporated the same high-quality cover material that is used for the original rider seat with an eye for detail. Our saddler has put the pieces together with the appropriate seam profile. Modest and selected!
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
“buckling” of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! The ergonomic shape of the special foam also relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx.
They offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, also and especially when braking: Who doesn’t know that feeling, when you the passenger have to suddenly brace immediately while braking? With Wunderlich’s very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
Note: This passenger seat can only be used in combination with the original BMW driver’s seat in the standard height, but not in combination with our driver’s seat.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- “buckling” of the upholstery is reliably avoided due to the well thought-out design
- The ergonomic shape of the special foam relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: Shell of our own construction
- Special, ergonomic seat core
- Standard seat height
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.