Who hasn’t experienced this: in order to stay relaxed on long tours, you occasionally stretch and, as far as possible, also vary your sitting position. It makes sense to stretch your legs and relax every now and then. In this way, the painful and agonising effects associated with a narrow knee angle can be reduced, and in most cases avoided altogether.
Our high-quality leg rests, which we have placed ergonomically perfect on the cylinders of the Big Boxer, provide an opportunity to relax, and the cambered shape ensures comfort. They are sturdily constructed and have a solid 3-point fastening as well as two additional supports for each cylinder.
They are made of high-quality precision steel, finished and chrome-plated to match the valve cover and the intake manifold cover. They blend unobtrusively into the design of the BMW R 18 and yet set a special accent.
- High-quality leg rests for relaxing the legs
- Ergonomically perfectly positioned on the cylinders of the Big Boxer
- Comfortable due to the cambered shape
- Perfect for long, extended tours
- Sophisticated stable construction
- Solid 3-point mounting, two additional supports per cylinder
- Mounted above the cylinders – no Engine protection bar required for mounting
- Integrated design
- Easy mounting with the help of the mounting kit
- Material: precision steel tubing, precisely formed and high-quality workmanship, neatly welded to the cambered support plates, high-quality finish and chrome-plating
- Tube diameter 12mm
- Width 259 mm
- Length 195 mm
The Wunderlich advantages
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich Design. Ergonomic, functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty