The optimised gear-shifter for models with the standard footrest.
We think that the gear-shifter that measures just 70 mm is too short.
You look for it again and again, but sometimes you press it imprecisely and sadly your boot slipping is a given.
Our gear-shifter extension replaces the series standard lever. At 85 mm, it’s 30% longer than the original. This change not only makes switching gears noticeably easier, but more comfortable too. This means added operating reliability, especially in situations where it’s key.
We manufacture the gear-shifter extension from high-quality aluminium. Mirror polished to match the R 18.
The integrated rubber elements provide the best grip when shifting gears and simultaneously ease the stress on your motorcycle boots or shoes.
- Ergonomically comfortable and guaranteed secure switching
- The original gear-shifter is replaced by our extended, optimised version
- Rubber elements protect your motorcycle boots and improve the grip when switching gears
- ONLY for models with footrests
- High-quality aluminium, precision crafted, anodised high gloss surfaces
- Length approx. 85 mm
- Diameter ø 22.5 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany