This touring screen is not only considerably wider than the genuine one, it is also 450 mm higher and especially made for riders who wish a maximum wind protection with a minimum of size. Simply more clearness for the Adventure rider for the same screen height. Free view on the front wheel and no disturbing rod (R 1200 GS Adventure), on the street and off-road riding an enormous advantage!
- Significantly improved wind-protection, even at the lowest position and at high speed.
- Distinctly quieter.
- Minimised turbulence.
- Elimination of vibration in the helmet area.
- Is mounted and adjusted like the original.
- Angle adjustment more effective thanks to altered basic settings.
- Can be adjusted to suit almost all riders.
- Reduces dancing of rain water drops on the visor (vacuum turbulence).
- Very robust, optically pure (full transparency!) and petrol- resistant Lexan plastic.
- 6 mm thick material.
- 5 years guarantee.
- ABE approved.
All riding-tests have been made with three different riders: ca.1,70, 1,80 and ca. 1,90 meter tall and high mounted genuine seat. The properties are even further improved with a low mounted seat and/or smaller body sizes.
The screen is black coloured in the lower area