Wishing that you finally had a tidy, high-quality cockpit for your GS? We recommend this cockpit fairing.
A kind of visual hole appears between the combi instrument in the cockpit and the triple clamp, where the hydraulic cables for the front wheel brake and clutch as well as the electrical cables for the instruments are situated. You can see the rear of the headlight, unvarnished fairing interiors, the mudguard, parts of the telelever as well as the mess of different cables.
This cockpit fairing does away with this: it doesn’t just cover the area mentioned above, but also protects the rider since the cockpit fairing functions as protection against the airstream, which blows towards the rider through the fork tunnel when travelling on country roads at high speed.
It attaches to the existing screw points as well as the holding clips.
This means there’s no need for drilling. The original DIN or USB socket also remains usable together with the cockpit fairing. A special wrench with a wrench width of 22 mm is supplied for this purpose, so you can simply remove the socket and reposition it in the same position in the cockpit fairing where it is easily accessible. It can also be used with our dual socket (Part no. 45011-000).
- Cockpit fairing for a tidy, high-quality cockpit
- Closes the opening for the fork tunnel on the cockpit side
- Enhances protection from the airstream
- The original DIN or USB socket is simply moved to the same position in the cockpit fairing. The tool for this is included in the delivery. The socket can be used together with our dual socket (Part no. 45011-000)
- Simple mounting – with no drilling – on the existing mounting points, installation material is included in the delivery
- ABS plastic, finely structured surface, varnished in matte black
- Width 340 mm
- Length 180 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Exclusive by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.