We recommend preventive protection of the sensitive, high-gloss lacquered cases, because there is already a danger of damaging them when manoeuvring in a garage or in public parking spaces. Our developers have therefore designed case protection bars that meet both basic requirements. They have taken up the aesthetic shape and lines of the cases and thus discreetly integrated the protective bars into the design without sacrificing a solid, comprehensive protective function. The pillion rider’s freedom of movement is not restricted.
In the event of a crash or falling over, the forces are distributed across each of the three attachment points on the protective bar structure, which consists of precision steel tubing with a diameter of 25 mm. The intermittent stress due to force or torque peaks and the risk of damage is significantly reduced in this way.
- Solid, comprehensive protection of the side rear section and the cases
- Reduces the risk of damage
- Aesthetic and functional design integration
- The sophisticated 3-point attachment per side reduces force and torque peaks
- The pillion passenger’s freedom of movement is not restricted
- High-quality chrome-plated
- Material: Precision stainless steel pipe, precision-formed on CNC pipe bending machines and then welded with clean seams.
- High-quality powder-coated in three layers black-glossy and finished with clear lacquer
- Pipe diameter: 25 millimetres
- Wall thickness: 2 mm
Weight: 6,7 kg
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich. Integrated, functional design.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.