One of the fascinating highlights of the BMW R 18 is the openly rotating shaft of the cardan drive. It is even more fascinating to perfectly set off the nickel-plated wave at dusk and in the dark. Illuminated with white LED light, the nickel surface and the rear cardan joint come into their own and create an unexpected wow effect!
With the enclosed pre-assembled Quick Connect cable set, the plug & play lighting is plugged in on the connection side with plugs on the original BMW connection connections of the DIN socket and thus smartly integrated into the power supply of the on-board network. In this way, the slot and thus the function of the socket is retained for other consumers.
The button integrated in the cable set is mounted discreetly hidden in front of the right-hand side cover by means of a vehicle-specific holder. This makes it conveniently accessible for the rider. The lighting itself is mounted inconspicuously above the cardan.
Note: The lighting must not be used within the area of application of the StVO.
- LED cardan shaft lighting
- The rotating shaft of the cardan drive is effectively staged by the discreet lighting
- Discreetly concealed, easily accessible button for switching on and off
- When you switch off the ignition, the power supply to the lighting is automatically disconnected so the battery can’t be drained unnoticed
- Plug & Play cable set for smart connection to the on-board network
- The fuse for the power supply is provided by the connection to the DIN socket via the on-board system, so no additional fuse is required
- Push-buttons and lighting are supplied with vehicle-specific brackets and integrated inconspicuously into the vehicle
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Made by Wunderlich
- 5 year warranty