Maximal wind protection and comfort for the GS and even better and also more stable protection for the Adventure. A screen that is protracted towards the rider and offers maximum protection for all body sizes thanks to the double adjustability.
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms.
- 515 mm/20.3 high compared to original 365 mm/14.4 (GS) and 460 mm/18.1 (Adventure). Widened considerably at the bottom (transition to the protectors).
- 6 mm (~1/4) thick screen material. Special manufacturing process allows screen to be used without heavy and annoying strengthening brackets.
- The Wunderlich ScreenSave Vario included for additional adjustment range.
- Quick and easy adjustment.
- Incline adjustment much more effective in comparison with the original.
- Can be adjusted to suit almost all riders and riding habits.
- Integrated flow channel: depending on the chosen height, the gap changes and a calming counter-flow of air reduces turbulence.
- Reduces dancing of rain water droplets on the visor (vacuum turbulence).
- The GS design has been consistently adopted in every line. The screen integrates perfectly into the overall layout, highlights the lines and makes the GS an imposing sight.
- Very robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic.
- Available in transparent or smoke-grey.
- ABE approval.