We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW.
The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core, which comes with an integrated carbon seat heating element, support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety.
With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The perfect upgrade for the seat of your RT. The original seat has an unfavourable design that puts strain on the coccyx.
Additionally, the width puts uncomfortable pressure on the inside of the upper thigh.
This results in many riders adopting an unrelaxed posture and developing tension.
We replace the structure of the original seat with our own intensively developed foam core with an overhauled contour and innovative gel insert.
In the process, we’ve kept both the original seat shell as well as the original seat heating.
This version is 25mm higher than the normal seat and complies with the height of the high version of the original seat.
You can find the matching passenger seat under item number 30940-210.
- Unbeaten, optimum seat comfort thanks to innovative gel insert
- The seat height matches the series seat
- With seat heating
- Improved concave profile (recess in middle of seat)
- Relieves the coccyx and optimises weight distribution across the entire seat
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara
- Refined, dropped “Cut” seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness
- Made in Germany