The saddlebag protection bars are the ideal complement to our engine protection bars, but they can also be installed without them. They optically integrate to the bike and offer outstanding protection for the rear of the heavy K1600. If your bike were to tip over, the protruding saddlebags would surely suffer some damage. These bars effectively protect the saddlebags against such damage. Also when maneuvering in tight spaces, the bars can protect your bike from scratches and other damage.
Each saddlebag protection bar attaches to the bike at three points so that in case of a fall, the impact is spread over all points and the energy is absorbed. Ground clearance and cornering clearance is not compromised. Available chrome plated or powder coated black.
- Protects the saddlebags from side impacts and damage in a tip over
- Fits K1600 GT and GTL
- Three attachment points, each bar
- Complexly shaped round tubing
- Also provides a nice hand hold for the passenger
- Additionally serves as a lifting and tie down point
- Available in chrome or black
- Supplied complete with all needed hardware and instructions
- No modifications to the bike required
- Made in Germany