Our TOURING windshield – combined with our Rock ’n‘ Roll cockpit fairing – noticeably improves the touring and long-distance capability of the R 18 without causing the contour of the Cruiser to suffer – quite the opposite. Inclining towards the rider, the sophisticatedly cut, aerodynamic form of the compact windshield diverts the airflow during travel upwards and thus alleviates the wind pressure on the rider as desired. This is especially true at medium speeds. Together with our cockpit fairing, the integrated windshield ensures an overall optimised laminar airflow around the R 18.
Thus noticeably better ergonomics and protection are combined with functional, stylish design.
Five millimetre windshield thicknesses mean mechanical and aerodynamic stability even at top speeds.
You can tell our typical, high-quality craftsmanship of the scratch and shatterproof PMMA by the transparency: clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions.
Another trademark: the hand-polished, rounded edges, which do away with the need for any separate edge protection.
- Touring windshield that’s tailored for our Rock ’n‘ Roll cockpit fairing
- Optimised aerodynamics for the R 18
- Combines improved ergonomics with functional, stylish design
- Integrated, compact windshield that inclines towards the rider
- Clear transparency with zero visual distortions
- Polished/rounded edge (no edge protection necessary).
- Easy installation
- Incl. mounting material and assembly instructions
- Material: Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, scratchproof, UV and gas-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum view
- Width: 326 mm
- Height: 355 mm
- Depth: 139 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich product categories