Emphasises the confidently stylish look of our Rock ’n‘ Roll cockpit fairing: The sportily-shaped windshield with smoky grey tint.
With its narrow, low elongated form that inclines towards the rider, it emphasises the sporty element of the cockpit fairing.
Together with the cockpit fairing, the integrated, perfectly aerodynamically tailored windshield ensures an optimal laminar airflow.
Five-millimetre windshield thicknesses mean mechanical and aerodynamic stability even at top speeds.
You can tell our typical, high-quality craftsmanship of the scratch and shatterproof PMMA by the transparency: clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions.
Another trademark: The hand-polished, rounded edges, which do away with the need for any separate edge protection.
- The matching windshield for our Rock ’n‘ Roll cockpit fairing
- Sporty, narrow form that inclines low towards the rider
- Smoky-grey tint
- Optimum aerodynamics
- Clear transparency with zero visual distortions
- Polished/rounded edge (no edge protection necessary).
- Easy installation
- Incl. assembly materials and fitting instructions
- Material: Very high-quality, visually clean, highly durable, non-scratch, UV and petrol-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum transparency
- Width: 325 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Depth: 80 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- German type approval in preparation
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich product categories
There are no reviews yet.