With its effective wind and weather protection, ergonomics and maximum comfort, the shapely, tried-and-tested MARATHON windshield for the CE 04 not only guarantees relaxed, nifty riding in urban settings but also on tours beyond the city. Relaxed riding supports and increases passive safety. The stylish transparent windshield, available in a version, fits perfectly into the avant-garde design of the scooter.
The MARATHON windshield is tilted towards the rider and has been aerodynamically designed in such a way that it effectively absorbs, softens and minimises turbulence. This relieves the strain on the head, shoulders and upper body. This is also thanks to the mechanical stability provided by the solid six-point attachment to the basic bracket as well as the fact that our windshields effectively minimise vibrations, noises and turbulence with their aerodynamically hand-polished, continuous edge. Overall, it is wider and higher than the original CE 04 tour windshield from BMW and provides perfect weather protection, regardless of the rider’s body size.
The high-quality machining is apparent from first glance thanks to the scratch-resistant, petrol- and UV-resistant, 5 mm thick windshield, providing a clear view without irritating, distorting optical defects. Another trademark is the hand-polished, continuous edge of the windshield, which eliminates the need for separate edge protection. This is how the windshield offers aerodynamic advantages and reduced wind noise, as well as providing an unobstructed view ahead. All of this ensures as casual, relaxed and upright ride.
Compared with an exposed scooter, whereby the total drag coefficient, in addition to other parameters, is also determined by the upper body shape of the rider as well as the texture of their clothing, the MARATHON windshield considerably optimises flow resistance. An aspect that can extend the range of the scooter considerably.
- Shapely windshield, equipped with the tried-and-tested MARATHON product features
- Maximum comfort in the urban environment and on tours
- Optimum wind and weather protection for head, shoulders and upper body
- Perfect for every body size
- Protects the upper body, arms and head from wind load
- Aerodynamically shaped so that it dampens turbulence effectively, softening it and reducing it to a minimum
- Optimises flow resistance
- Hand-polished, rounded rim with no need for edge protection
- Integrated, functional design
- Precisely machined, high-quality materials
- High form stability and scratch resistance
- Simple installation with the solid basic bracket provided
- Perfect ergonomics and protection
- Material: High-quality PMMA, 5 mm windshield thickness, precisely aerodynamically shaped and visually clean design, hand-polished edges, rounded
- Width 485 mm
- Height 598 mm
- Colour, optional
- Smoked grey
The Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich premium product
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
- 5-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.