With the production of this universal device carrier, we have developed a base on which you can set our universal navigation device holder (21098-000) or SP Connect Smartphone System Mirror Bundle (45151-0) as well as other smartphone and navigation attachment systems in a visible and ergonomic, easy to operate position on the handlebar bridge. We have constructed the base holder with a cylindrical recess (length 59 mm, Ø 13 mm) so that it is compatible with practically all current attachment systems.
At the same time, no matter whether you want to use the universal device holder for your navigation device or smartphone, it ergonomically positions the device in the natural line of sight, making your ride more relaxed and above all, safer. This ensures the rider always has their eyes on the road and an eye on the navigation at the same time. This arrangement has been ideally tried and tested for motorcycles and provides noticeably greater comfort while riding, navigating and operating, meaning it avoids premature tiredness and increases safety in road traffic.
The device holder is centrally secured on the handlebar bridge via a large-area 3M adhesive pad. The device holder is made of black powder-coated stainless steel.
- Compatible with almost all current attachment systems
- Ergonomic positioning of the smartphone/navigation device
- Visually ergonomic positioning in the line of sight
- Ergonomically optimal positioning for operation
- Ensures relaxed and safe riding
- Increases safety because your gaze stays on the road while navigating
- Avoids tiredness
- Material: Stainless steel components, high-quality and precision crafted, black powder coating
- Attachment dimensions for the device recess
- Length approx. 59 mm
- Diameter Ø 13 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted
- Wunderlich. Functional and integrated design
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty