This is an exclusive, elaborately designed railing for the top case of the R18 Transcontinental, which is both classy and functional. In this way, it sets a design accent while remaining decidedly functional: it accommodates additional luggage or anything that needs to be quickly at hand on the road or that should not be in the top case, such as a wet rain suit.
Note: To attach the railing, 4 holes must be drilled in the top case. A clear instruction manual is enclosed. By using high-quality, precisely fitting seals, we naturally guarantee that no water can get in.
- Stylish, functional railing for the top case that adds an additional design accent
- Purpose-designed to accommodate luggage
- Complete with assembly kit and instructions
- Seamless drawn precision steel tube, carefully shaped and welded, chrome-plated after finishing
- Width 595 mm
- Length approx. 400 mm
- Pipe diameter 12 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.