Our water-repellent protective bags are ideal for everything you want to keep handy when you’re on the move: papers, smartphone, sunglasses, keys, multi-tool, etc. They can be easily and securely attached to the original BMW protective frame.
The positioning ensures optimised weight distribution. We use water-deflecting, Teflon-coated, dirt-repellent Cordura fabric that doesn’t bleach and has thoroughly proven to be highly durable and non-abrasive. Lined external surfaces simultaneously provide dual protection: They protect the contents from vibrations and the bar from chafing. The compact form, the cut and the high-quality material prevent the bags, which retain a stable shape even when empty, from buckling and fluttering. The handy branded zippers from YKK are water and dust-proof. Typically Wunderlich: the blue inner lining makes everything easy to see.
- Additional luggage option on the tank protection bars, ideal for everything you need close to hand while on the move
- Simply slide onto the tank protection cantilever and attach securely to the bar using the completely covered Velcro closure
- Tank protection bar bags are also suitable for Wunderlich tank protection bars and the original BMW Adventure tank protection bars
- Optimum, convenient position and perfect weight distribution
- Full freedom of movement
- Water-deflecting, Teflon-coated, dirt-repellent Cordura fabric, high-strength, anti-abrasive, doesn’t bleach
- Lined outer surfaces protect the contents from vibrations and the bar from chafing
- No buckling and fluttering of the bags, which also retain a stable shape even when empty
- Our signature blue inner lining makes everything easy to see
- Handy YKK branded zipper, water and dust-proof
- Material: Cordura TrueLockTM fabric, high-strength, water-deflecting, Teflon-coated, dirt-repellent, anti-abrasive, doesn’t bleach
Dimensions ( L / W / H ) in cm:
- 22 x 26 x 7
Volume in liters (circa):
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated, functional design
- Made in Europe
- 5-year warranty