Simultaneously with the introduction of the BMW models of the 40-year GS Edition “Edition 40 Years GS”, we have launched “ADVENTURE STYLE” fuel tank guards, which fit perfectly into the colour layout of the “Edition 40 Years GS”
This tank guard not only reliably protects the tank, but also the fairing, stem and high-end radiator units.
In conjunction with the engine guard, it forms a well-thought-out all-round protection concept for passive safety: In the event of a fall or accident, the forces are optimally distributed via the guard structure to the load-bearing pick-up points, thus avoiding force peaks.
Visually, the protective bar integrates very well into the design of the motorcycle and underlines the striking appearance.
The tank guard is made of a composite of 25 and 18 mm precision steel tube. They consist of pipe segments that are model-specifically formed on CNC tube bending machines and then welded clean.
Our protective bars focus on protective function and product design. Therefore, we also offer the guard in white. The steel surface is powder coated. This clever tank protection is integrated into the design of your BMW.
- Sophisticated all-round protection concept for passive safety
- Protective function and integrated product design
- Perfect, model-specific fit
- Fits Wunderlich and Original Engine Guards or any other cylinder protection
- Protection of radiator / fans, tank side paneling, stem
- Even distribution of forces
- Material: precision steel tube
- Pipe Diameter: 18-25 mm
- Detailed, easy-to-understand installation instructions
- Made in Germany
Note: If you want to continue to use the original BMW auxiliary lights, you’ll need our “Attachment kit org. additional headlights for Wunderlich tank guard” with item no.