This tank guard not only reliably protects the tank, but also the fairing, the stem and the highly endangered water cooler units.In conjunction with the engine guard, it forms a well-thought-out all-round protection concept for passive safety: In the event of a fall or accident, the forces are optimally distributed via the guard structure to the load-bearing pick-up points, thus avoiding force peaks.Visually, the protective bar integrates very well into the design of the motorcycle and underlines the striking appearance.The tank guard is made of a composite of 25 and 18 mm precision steel tube.They consist of pipe segments that are model-specifically formed on CNC tube bending machines and then welded clean.
Our protective bars focus on the protective function and product design.Therefore, we also offer the guard in white.The steel surface is powder coated.This clever tank protection is integrated into the design of your BMW.
- Sophisticated all-round protection concept for passive safety
- Protective function and integrated product design
- Perfect, model-specific fit
- Fits Wunderlich and Original engine guards or any other cylinder protection
- Protection of water coolers / fans, tank side paneling, stem
- Uniform distribution of the forces acting
- Material: precision steel tube
- Pipe diameter: 18-25 mm
- Detailed, easy-to-understand installation instructions
- Made in Germany
Note:If you want to continue using the original BMW auxiliary headlamps, we recommend our “Mounting kit org. Additional headlamp for Wunderlich tank guard” with the item no.,
There are no reviews yet.