Especially for sporty, ambitious riders: We’ve developed a design concept here that gives your BMW an independent, strikingly sporty look in just a few steps and whose streamlined form ensures optimal aerodynamics. The size and proportions of our SPORT windshield combine perfect design with high basic protection, where turbulence in the helmet area is noticeably reduced. The windshield can be locked in the lower and upper positions, with the upper position proving to be the perfect setting for motorway driving.
The high-quality workmanship can be seen on the first glance through the scratch-proof, fuel and UV-proof, 5 mm thick windshield: Clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions. Another trademark: the hand-polished, all-round edge of this windshield makes separate edge protection redundant. Only in this way can the windshield offer aerodynamic benefits and reduced wind noises, as well as an undisturbed view to the front. All of this enables laid back, thoroughly relaxed riding.
The SPORT windshield is mounted in place of the original windshield, meaning you can adjust the height just like with the original.
- The windshield combines a perfect, sporty design with high basic protection
- Noticeable reduction of turbulence in the helmet area
- The upper windshield position is perfect for longer motorway trips
- Clear transparency with no irritating visual distortions
- Thanks to a special manufacturing process, the windshield does away with any edge protection
- The functional windshield integrates perfectly into the flyline
- Scratch-proof and robust
- Easy to fit – replaces the original windshield
- Complete set with all attachment hardware
- Material: High-quality, visually clean, highly durable, non-scratch, UV and petrol-resistant PMMA plastic for optimum transparency
- Width 312 mm
- Height 312 mm
- Thickness 5 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.