We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
AKTIVKOMFORT seat with adjustable seat heating Smart Plug & Play
Smart Plug & Play: This seat with comfort seat heating replaces the original passenger seat. The prerequisite is that the original seat already has the heating option included and the bike has the appropriate power supply.
Before the seat is used, the connection to the bike’s electrical system must be established. This is done with the matching, pre-assembled cable; Plug & Play!
The individual setting of the desired heating level (2 levels to choose from) can be made as usual via an easily accessible switch located on the right side of the seat in the direction of travel.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
- Seat with comfort seat heating Smart Plug & Play
- The individual setting of the heating levels is made via the easily accessible switch on the right side of the seat
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped “Cut” seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped “Cut” seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength “RoburC” shell of our own construction
- Standard seat height
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Wunderlich product category