We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn’t buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Refined, dropped “Cut” seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped “Cut” seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength “RoburC” shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Standard seat height
- -20 mm seat height for the R 1250 GS Adventure and R 1200 GS LC Adventure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany