This luggage carrier is the easily accessible and flexible, useful solution for all BMW R 18 riders who want to store bags or other travel luggage in a cruising-friendly and safe way while on the road alone. Its full potential is revealed in combination with our side and saddle bags – or those from BMW – and it stores additional luggage.
The clear basic design of the luggage rack builds on that of our highly popular tank railing so that both carrier systems not only noticeably increase the capacity for transporting bags or luggage, but also perfectly enhance each other stylistically. An additional advantage: The helpful placement in relation to the centre of gravity supports the wonderfully generous, neutral riding style of the BMW R 18.
We manufacture the luggage carrier using 18 mm thick, chrome-plated precision steel piping. The same mounting points used to affix the passenger seat form a solid base for attachment. Naturally, the semi-circular, rear chrome trim is retained. The uncomplicated, sophisticated assembly means that the luggage carrier and passenger seat can simply be switched as required with little effort.
A smart addition to the luggage carrier: the rider backrest that transforms into a passenger seat (sold separately)
We also offer a foldable backrest for riders that folds back, transforming into a passenger seat in seconds and braces itself against the luggage carrier with a perfect fit. The backrest can be reliably locked in both positions via a bolt. The luggage carrier is an essential requirement for mounting the rider backrest. These are screwed together onto the front attachment point of the series standard passenger seat.
You can find the this backrest under part no. 18110-106.
- Solid luggage carrier for stylish and secure storage of bags or other luggage
- Perfect addition to our side and saddle bags – or those from BMW – on longer journeys
- The helpful placement in relation to the centre of gravity supports the generous and neutral riding style of the BMW R 18
- Stylistically suitable addition to the popular tank railing
- Solid manufacture from 18 mm precision steel piping
- Simple mounting on the attachment points of the series standard passenger seat
- Includes mounting kit
- Smart addition for the luggage carrier: Rider backrest/passenger seat 18110-106
- Precision steel piping, precision bent and welded, carefully chrome-plated surfaces
- Length 278 mm
- Width 168 mm
- Pipe Ø 18 mm
- Max. load 85 kg
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty