If you need toremove a wheel, for the front wheel a 19 and 22 mm hexagon socket or a BMW workshop is required.
Most tyre repair shops dont have this large hexagon socket, nor do you find it in domestic toolsets. With this recurring problem in mind, we have designed our own tool that makes changing a wheel possible for a start, and additionally adds many valuable functions to youron-board toolkit.
- Can be operated using a ratchet and a17 mm socket, or a round bar (using the side bores in tool body) or if needed in an emergency with a 17 mm spanner.
- 19 and 22 mm hexagon headfor removing/fitting the front wheel spindle.
- Bit holder with integrated magnet (holds the bit securely in the holder).
- Square head for all 1/2 inch sockets (as ratchet substitute).
- Very strong aluminium, blue anodised.
- Note:Maximum torque of 100 NM/73 ft.-lbs can be applied to the hexagon (but not for the bit insert!)
We have added the useful tool bits for ourtouring tool kitsand together with the MultiTool we have now an
almost complete toolkit.