An open knee angle provides noticeably more comfort when riding. This simultaneously reduces the mechanical load on the knee joints and the constriction of the blood vessels in the hollows of the knees.
With our footrests, the feet rest significantly lower by 25 mm, the knee angle opens up and is enlarged, which leads to a thoroughly relaxed and comfortable sitting position. This makes it possible to reduce the painful and tortuous effects associated with a tight knee angle, among other things, and normally avoid these altogether.
With our sophisticated construction we achieve noticeable, ergonomically effective lowering without considerably extending the base of the rest – and thus the footrest – outwards. A measure that actually adds to your comfort. At the same time, the angle clearance is retained to a high degree. The good accessibility of the gear and break levers and their safe operation makes riding a real pleasure.
Made of high-strength aluminium, the footrests are designed for the heaviest loads.
- 25 mm lower compared to the position of the original footrests
- Ergonomic thanks to a relaxed, open knee angle.
- Reduces the load on the knee joints and blood vessels
- Tireless touring pleasure
- We also offer the option of a vibration-insulating rubber insert (25920-000).
- Complete set with assembly kit
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty