The new MICROFLOOTER Generation 3.0: With a full 2 x 4000, so a total of 8000 lumen, they provide four times the luminous flux of conventional auxiliary headlights. As well as their compact design, the MICROFLOOTER LED auxiliary headlights are extremely bright and durable despite a very low energy consumption.
Thanks to the two individual LEDs per headlight and the E proved Wunderlich lenses marked with our brand logo, they have an unmistakable light design that is recognisable from afar. The two LEDs also provide redundancy: If, against the odds, one of the two fails, the other continues to work. We also equip the auxiliary lights with fold-down, effective protective grids as standard – safe is safe!
The headlights are conveniently operated via an illuminated switch on the handlebar. The colour of the light is the same as the main headlight. The lights are installed using Plug & Play.
A considerable increase in active and passive safety
Thanks to the significantly enlarged field of vision at night, the shapely and high-quality headlights optimise active safety. The light spectrum of the LEDs produces a realistic colour reproduction at night and thereby guarantees fatigue-free riding.
They also optically enlarge the front silhouette and appearance of the motorcycle. With this and the colour of the emitted light, they improve visibility for all other road users considerably, thereby providing considerably more passive safety. Not only in rain and fog, at dusk or in shady stretches of forest, but under all conceivable light conditions. This significantly reduces the danger of accidents caused by reduced visibility.
The housings are made from black anodised aluminium, the brackets from black powder-coated stainless steel.
- MICROFLOOTER 3.0: Excellent, even illumination of the road when riding in fog, rain and at night
- No scattered light and no glare from reflected light
- Significant increase in road safety under all conceivable light conditions thanks to optical enlargement of the front silhouette
- Extremely bright and durable despite low energy consumption
- The E proved Wunderlich lenses are marked with the brand logo
- The two individual LEDs per headlight create an unmistakable light design that is easily recognisable
- Redundancy: If, against the odds, one of the two LEDs fails, the other continues to work
- Provides the optimum light spectrum that is matched to the main headlight
- Very good lighting in addition to the main headlight
- E proved as a fog headlight (does not need to be registered)
- Extremely robust – water-tight (degree of protection IPX7)
- Fitted with tiltable safety grilles as standard
- Illuminated switch
- Universally suitable for mounting on protection bars (engine, tank, etc.) etc.)
- Complete set with headlight and bracket set (right & left) for round tubes of Ø 20 – 28 mm for perfect vehicle integration
- Mounting kit made of black powder-coated stainless steel
- Plug & Play wiring harness
- Extremely efficient light system with 12 V/40 W/4000 Lm per headlight
- Service life approx. 100,000 hours = approx. 4000 days
- IPX7 tested
- Integrated ballast
- MICROFLOOTER housing made from aluminium, black anodised
- Holder made of stainless steel, high-quality finish, powder-coated black, for round tubes of Ø 20 – 28 mm
The Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich. Functional, integrated design.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty