Our cockpit fairing “Rock ’n‘” Roll is an exceptionally designed, handlebar-mounted fairing that has a high recognition value at first glance.
It combines a noble appearance with sportiness in a balanced way.
The noblesse results from picking up and continuing the white double line of the R 18 on the matching mars red metallic background.
The two lines of different widths are applied by hand by an expert in his field, who is a perfect master of the art of using drag brushes.
The paintwork itself is also done by hand.
We achieve the sporty note through the unusually narrow, elongated shape and form, which is angled towards the rider.
The whole thing blends naturally into the high-quality design of the cruiser and at the same time sets its own accent in the front and side silhouette of the big boxer.
In addition to the design, the qualitative aspects are not neglected, on the contrary.
The cockpit fairing, which encloses the headlight precisely and with a small gap dimension, is deep-drawn.
The shape is then precisely produced on a CNC milling machine.
The discreet holder is made of matching powder-coated precision steel tubing.
The three-dimensional shape ensures precise connections and the necessary rigidity of the base for our cockpit fairing.
Our cockpit fairing in combination with our valuable components engine bar, Sissybar and number plate holder give you the opportunity to personalize your BMW R 18.
The complete Wunderlich package sets differentiated accents and makes the Wunderlich R 18 stand out strikingly from the standard version.
- Exceptionally designed, distinctive, handlebar-mounted fairing, with obvious recognition value, which adds its own accents to the front and side silhouette of the big boxer
- Balances noble appearance with sportiness
- Paint finish in mars red metallic, applied in a handcrafted manner
- Sporty touch due to the exceptionally narrow, long and rider-facing shape
- Encircles the headlight with a small gap
- Decent holder made of precision steel tube – the perfect base for the cockpit fairing
- Incl. installation kit
- With detailed mounting instructions
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic, manufactured in a deep-drawing process and then precisely shaped on a CNC milling machine, painted black
- Width: 340 mm
- Height: 430 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
Wunderlich product categories