For a long time, the use of hand guards was reserved exclusively for off-road machines. This is totally incomprehensible since they offer lots of advantages. Cold, clammy or wet hands are unpleasant, just like stone chips, dust or exhaust gases, road dirt of any kind or insect splatters at high speed. The hand guards from Wunderlich provide the solution. You can’t get any more protection, but you should definitely have this level of protection.
Our designers have equipped our hand guards with a water-deflecting collar that extends outwards; it guides spray water outwards and lets it flow off the sides. Functionality aside, our hand guards are designed to be discreet and attractive as well as compatible with the CE 04. The hand guards are made of acrylic, are thermally stable, scratch and shatter-proof and resistant to petrol. They are quick and easy to mount.
- Maximum protection during everyday use
- Protect the hands from the cold, moisture, wetness, dirt, stone chips and insects, also ensure that the instruments can be properly operated
- Provide greater comfort and safety
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Protect your hands and your gloves
- Rounded, perfectly finished edges with water-bearing properties
- Highly durable, scratch and shatter-resistant
- High resistance to wind and weather, thermally stable, outstanding flexibility at low temperatures, chemically stable
- No technical registration required
- Complete set for right and left
- Perfect hold thanks to form-fitting assembly and reliable screw connection
- Quick and easy installation, including assembly components
- Material: PMMA plastic, precision crafted, thermally stable, flexible at low temperatures, chemically stable
- Dimensions of a hand guard:
- Width 248 mm
- Height 142 mm
The Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Ergonomic, functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.