The original lever for engaging reverse gear is very concealed and thus awkward to reach. Again and again, one reaches into empty space.
Our gear-shifter replaces the original component and makes engaging reverse gear noticeably easier. The gearshift shaft of our lever protrudes significantly further out of the side of the vehicle for this purpose. The control lever itself is placed in an easily accessible, comfortable position and is perfectly shaped and arranged in terms of grip ergonomics. All this increases operating safety and safety when manoeuvring the R 18. Thanks to its harmonious design, the gear-shifter integrates discreetly into the vehicle design. It comes with a discreet Wunderlich logo. It is made of high-strength tubular steel, which is powder-coated in three layers black-glossy.
- Our gear-shifter makes engaging reverse gear noticeably easier and replaces the original lever.
- It is comfortably positioned and ergonomically shaped and arranged.
- The use of the lever increases safety when manoeuvring the heavy R 18
- With Wunderlich brand logo
- Material: Steel, high-strength, precisely formed and cleanly welded, high-quality powder-coated in three layers black-glossy
- Pipe width 12 mm
- Lever length 115 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty