A clever all-round alternative to the oversensitive, impractical and optically plain original. Thegear shift levercan now be optimally adapted to all shoe sizes and riding habits, and changing gears on the GS becomes childs play thanks to the roller-mounted shift lever.
And thegear shift leveris protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coatedgear shift levertip.
- One-time setting of the shift travel: either original shift travel or shorter/longer shift travel for sport/offorad use.
- Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium.
- Stepless length adjustment.
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted.
- Reinforced serration.
- Extremely lightweight construction.
- Made in Germany.
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.