Old School. The handmade front fender within superb experience on the “English Wheel,” formed from aluminum, with fine, circumferential flanging and one-sided end beading. In addition to the classic appearance, the flanging and beading also offer increased stability with low weight. A solid 2 mm component thickness does the rest. The arc length measures 530 mm and the width 140 mm, making the fender a striking attention grabber at the front. For enhanced harmonization, we recommend installing the front fender in unison with our matching rear fender (Art. No. 18710-00x).
The characteristic holder for the front mudguard is constructed of sturdy, high-quality, powder-coated in three layers black-glossy tubular steel with a diameter of 16 mm. It is securely bolted together with the fender to the four standard attachment points.
The front mudguard and the fender are both shaped to fit the stock tires perfectly.
- Distinctive old school front fender made of high-quality aluminum
- Handmade, with all-round flanging and end beading
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Fender designed for the standard tires
- 4-point fastening made of precision round steel
- Attached to the standard mounting points
- Included is everything needed for installation
- Material: High-quality aluminum, precisely hand-formed, machined
- Dimensions: Arc length 530 mm, width 140 mm, component thickness 2 mm
- Material: precision steel tubing, 16 mm Ø, precisely formed and provided with screw-on ends, powder-coated in three layers black-glossy
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated
- Small series. Made by hand
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.