The original metal footrests of the R 1200 GS LC Adventure and the R 1250 GS Adventure are perfectly designed for off-road use: They are robust, sturdy and tolerant to dirt. Even when covered with dust and mud they provide secure footing. They offer plenty of grip – at the expense of comfort. Which is fine, up to a point.
However, a solution that is ideal on rough terrain can quickly become uncomfortable in daily use or when riding without cross-boots.
Unsightly damage to less robust footwear is also a possibility as the protruding tips of the metal footrests will leave their mark and when maneuvering with unprotected shins, there is always the risk of a painful injury.
With this in mind, we have developed our rubber footrest pad for normal everyday use – for travelling, the daily commute to the office or simply riding around the city. Its profiled surface offers perfect grip. The pads are positively mounted and not only protrude over the edge of the original footrests but also surround them – so any shin contact is guaranteed to be painless! Oh, and your shoes will also remain unblemished. In addition, they ensure a pleasant damping of the engine vibrations. The secure attachment of the footrest pads is ensured thanks to the precisely shaped counter holder, which is attached from below via two screw fastenings. And when the terrain gets rough, they can be quickly and easily removed so you can enjoy some hard riding.
- Grippy, profiled footrest pad for everyday use
- Provides extra comfort and safety
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Protects your shoes
- Dampens vibrations
- Highly impervious to wind and weather, thermally stable, remains flexible at very low temperatures, chemically resistant, ozone-resistant
- Perfect fit thanks to positive mounting and sturdy screw connections
- Easy and quick installation
- Fittings included
- Material: High-quality rubber with a precise, tailored fit, black
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated design
- Does not require German type approval
- Made in Europe