We’ve designed our EVO 1 or ERGO-COMFORT rest system with special consideration for all those who find the knee angle too tight and uncomfortable over time. It should also be considered that contact with the brake pedal is always intuitive. The brake pedal and its spatial alignment to the footrest simply has to line up. So we definitely recommend our matching foot brake lever lowering kit for anyone who would like to lower the footrests in order to enlarge the knee angle. This is because lowering the footrest means the brake pedal is inevitably too high. Our foot brake lever lowing kit takes care of the necessary adjustment by lowering the foot brake lever too. To do this we use an aluminium adapter that drops the foot pedal stop by approx. 10 mm. This restores the balance in the ergonomics between the foot rest and the brake lever. And this tiny measure increases passive safety.
- Easy to mount stop for lowering the foot brake lever
- Lowered by approx. 10 mm
- Ideal adjustment e.g. when using our Vario EVO1 or ERGO-COMFORT footrest
- Includes assembly kit
- Material: Silver anodised aluminium
- Wunderlich Small series. Hand crafted
- Wunderlich functional and integrated design
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
- No German type approval required
There are no reviews yet.