Our »EXTENDA FENDER XL« mudguard extension provides fourfold protection: it protects the rider from the spray water kicked up by the front wheel and the unpleasant consequences.
It effectively protects the engine housing and the manifold from stone chips and it reduces dirt on the motor housing and the manifold.
The retaining plates for the mudguard extension are situated behind the brake calipers and also collect the chemically aggressive brake dust, channeling this downwards along with the spray water – that means away from man and machine.
Our mudguard extension is made of high-quality, weatherproof ASA plastic.
The holders are made of stainless steel. Assembly is simple and there’s no drilling required.
- Extension for the front mudguard
- Comprehensive protection for man and machine
- Reliable protection against spray water
- Proven protection against soiling from road dirt
- Effective protection against stone chips
- Collection of brake dust
- Insulated against vibration and secure seat
- Easy assembly
- Complete with attachment material
- Material: Mudguard made of weatherproof, black ASA plastic with high chemical resistance
- Holders: Stainless steel holders, high-quality craftsmanship, black power-coated
- Dimensions (WxL) in mm: approx. 149×216
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category