A tiny action with an amazing effect.Annoying turbulencesoften arise due to a number of issues. The standard screens are just part of this problem. To make sure you can enjoyreal optimisation, it’s necessary to develop a total concept for optimumwind pressure relief.
That’s why we designed theseflaps for the R 1200 RS LC. The function is similar to that of the wind deflectors that are standard on the R 1200 GS Adventure. Theseflapseffectively protect the RS rider from wind and weather influences that flow off to the side of the cockpit andreliably prevent turbulencein this area. The problems that arise here on an unprotected RS could even still have a negative impact on the excellent touring screens we have developed.
Even used together with the original screens, our flaps often achieveastounding improvements.
- Ideal additionto the standard screen and our RS screens
- Effective protection from turbulences
- Made of five mm thick resistant and scratch-proof acrylic plastic
- Sophisticated, high-quality holder made of stainless steel, black coated.
- Holder on the right comes with an opening for a DIN socket (see accessories below)
- Easy mounting on the existing points
- Complete delivery incl. mounting material
- Available in a choice of transparent or smoky grey