Great comfort for long and relaxed trips. Wind protection and comfort are state of the art.The screen, protracted to the rider, is also adjustable as the original one, and provides a maximum protection for all body sizes.
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms.
- Higher and considerably widened at the bottom (transition to the protectors).
- Due to a special production technology theres no need of edge protector for the 5 mm thick Lexan plastic screen.
- Adjustable to almost all riders and driving habits
- Built-in flow channel: depending on the height selected, the aperture changes, counterbalancing turbulence with a calming reverse flow.
- No water dancing on the visor in case of rain (low-pressure turbulences).
- The design has been taken consistently in every line. The screen integrate perfectly the total layout, underline the design and makes the GS to an imposing look.
- Very robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic.
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 534 mm
- 5 years of guarantee
Because of the wobbling original adjusting mechanism, we suggest our screen reinforcement.
Also available as a set: 42710-301 (clear), 42710-302 (smokey)
by normal road use (flat road surface and up to 150 km/h) its still calm. On bumpy roads, high speed or/and off road use the original bracket rattles quite loudly (with the original and touring screen).