An open knee angle provides noticeably more comfort when riding. This simultaneously reduces the mechanical load on the knee joints and the constriction of the blood vessels in the hollows of the knees.
With our finely crafted low footrest set that visually upgrades the Big Boxer, the feet rest significantly lower by 20 mm, the knee angle opens up and is enlarged, which leads to a thoroughly relaxed and comfortable sitting position. This makes it possible to reduce the painful and tortuous effects associated with a tight knee angle, among other things, and normally avoid these altogether.
With our sophisticated construction we achieve noticeable, ergonomically effective lowering. A measure that actually adds to your comfort. At the same time, the lean angle is retained. The good accessibility of the gear and break levers and their safe operation makes riding a real pleasure.
Made of high-strength aluminium, the footrests are designed for the heaviest loads.
- 20 mm lower compared to the position of the original footrests
- Ergonomic thanks to a relaxed, open knee angle.
- Reduces the load on the knee joints and blood vessels
- Tireless touring pleasure
- With integrated replaceable rubber footrests
- Rubber footrests provide high grip and dampen vehicle vibrations
- Complete set with assembly kit
- Material: High-quality aluminium, precision crafted and anodised black
- Dimensions of tread surface: Width 75 mm / Length 117 mm / Material thickness 19 mm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty