A particularly well designed engineprotection barreliably protecting the cylinders and the entire machine from damages. Considering the meanwhile over 100,000 kilometres of experience with this construction, we can rightfully claim to carry the probably technically most mature GS engine protection bar series.
Altogether six mounting points absorb all impact forces securely, causing the engineprotection barto only
absorb kinetic energy without damaging other components.
The leverage forces are distributed across all six mounting points in the case of a crash. The central mount
provides uniform distribution and functions as a pivotal point in case of a fall.
The integrated valve cover protection bar is particularly important as it has protected us already for times from
total engine damages.
Off-road capabilityis increased because now you can safely negotiate deep track grooves or worn-down
curves. The engine protection bars form a homogenous coherent unit together with cylinders and headers.
- Uniform distribution of forces.
- Strong mounting points.
- Additional protection for the valve covers (original protectors can be removed).
- All maintenance work (oil change, valve adjustment etc.) is possible without removing the crash bars.
- Elaborately bent round tubes.
- Does not compromise ground and cornering clearance.
- Plastic-coated steel tubing.
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions.
- Made in Germany.
Does not fit in combination with Original BMW cylinder guard from the model of 2008.