The engine protection bar not only reliably protects the cylinder and valve cover, but both lambda sensors too. The all-round protection concept increases passive safety and thus the joy of the ride. In the event of a crash or fall, the effective forces are optimally distributed across the structure of the protection bar and the durable attachment points, thus avoiding high forces.
The engine protection bar is made from 25 mm, precision stainless steel tubing. The tube segments are formed and then clean welded on a CNC pipe bending machine. The protection bar integrates into the design of the bike on a visual level and highlights its striking look.
Based on the design of the R 1250 GS Style HP, Wunderlich also offers the engine protection bar in the HP blue shade. This not only protects the motorbike, but also completes the overall style concept. The stainless steel surface is powder-coated.
- Uniform distribution of the forces over 3 points per vehicle side
- Perfect protection of the cylinders, valve covers, both lambda sensors
- Maximum protection combined with minimal weight
- The bar runs directly over the manifold and with the contour of the Boxer
- No restriction of ride height
- Plug-n-Play fit: uncomplicated assembly including detailed fitting instructions
- Material: High quality stainless steel with high tensile strength and break elongation
- Pipe diameter: 25 mm
- No German type approval required
- Made in Germany
- We offer a compound strut as a sensible, optional addition to the engine protection design
- Tank protection bars and Micro-Flooters are optionally available (not included in delivery)