The engine protection bar not only reliably protects the cylinders and valve cover, but both lambda sensors too.
The all-round protection concept increases passive safety and thus the joy of the ride.
In the event of a crash or fall, the effective forces are optimally distributed across the structure of the protection bar and the durable attachment points, thus avoiding high forces.
The engine protection bar is made from 25 mm precision stainless steel tubing.
The tube segments are formed and then clean welded on a CNC pipe bending machine.
The protection bar integrates into the design of the bike on a visual level and highlights its striking look.
The protective function and product design are the central focus with our protection bars.
This makes this protection bar perfect for anyone who prefers a subtle look.
- Uniform distribution of the forces over 3 points per vehicle side
- Perfect protection of the cylinders, valve covers, both lambda sensors
- Maximum protection combined with minimal weight
- The bar runs directly over the manifold and with the contour of the Boxer
- No restriction of ground clearance
- Plug-n-Play fit: uncomplicated assembly including detailed fitting instructions
- Material: High quality steel with high tensile strength and break elongation
- Pipe diameter: 25 mm
- No German type approval required
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Germany
Micro-Flooters are optionally available (not included in delivery)
You also need the following attachment kit when assembling our valve cover protectors and BMW accessory valve cover protection (with crash guard): 35611-000.
A connecting strut between both protection bar sides can be purchased optionally (item: 26441-204).
Fits on the R1200 R LC and R 1200 RS LC without original front spoiler.