The result of more than three decades of experience in constructing protection bars, we have developed this stylish and resistant engine protection bar that guarantees to deliver what it promises – safe, light, low-maintenance.
- Perfect protection for the cylinders and valve covers
- Additional protection possible thanks to our optional crash bar expansion
- Uniform distribution of the forces over 3 attachment points on each side of the vehicle, 4 attachment points with expansion
- Protects both oxygen sensors
- A connecting strut between both protection bar sides can be purchased optionally
- No restriction of ground clearance
- The crash bar runs directly over the manifold (front view) and with the contour of the Boxer
- Plug-and-Play fit, so uncomplicated fitting is guaranteed!
- Minimal weight
- Available in three versions:
- Stainless steel, additionally glass bead blasted (surface compression) and electro-polished
- Stainless steel, black powder-coated
- Stainless steel, white powder-coated
- High quality stainless steel with high tensile strength and break elongation
- The surface of the uncoated versions comes with a passive layer: if damaged, the surface can regenerate via exposure to oxygen itself
- Tank protection bar and Micro-Flooter optional (not included in delivery)
- Detailed yet easy-to-understand fitting instructions
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.