This functional ELEPHANT M top bag comes with all of the benefits of our ELEPHANT range: functionality and adjustability as well as contemporary design, sustainable fabric and manufacturing processes were the focus points during development.
The bag is designed so that it can be comfortably attached to all of our tank bags and bags that are equipped with our holder system, which is comparable with the Molle system used by the military. The top bag attaches securely to the respective bag via the holder system by using the sewn-on belt straps.
Alongside the main pocket, the ELEPHANT M offers a second, smaller pocket that is easily accessible from the outside. The two together offer sufficient storage space for those personal items that you’d like to have close to hand while you’re on the go.
We make the bags out of robust, durable Cordura, which we equip with a high-quality rubber layer to protect weak points. The top bag’s form-stabilising padding reliably protects the contents and avoids any buckling or fluttering at high speeds. Our proprietary blue lining provides contrast and clarity on the inside. Typical for ELEPHANT, the zip closures are protected against spray water and fitted with ergonomic, grippy blue zippers.
Wunderlich BLAU ? in an example of sustainable fabric
The new CORDURA® TrueLock? fabric, which we use for the ELEPHANT M top bag, consists of high-strength nylon 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibres produced in the extrusion process. In this continuous process, the colour added is „trapped“ in the fibres, so to speak – that is, locked in. This eliminates annoying subsequent dyeing and washing processes. The process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA for manufacturing CORDURA® TrueLock? thus uses fewer resources thanks to the reduced use of water and energy, reduces CO2 emissions, while simultaneously increasing its sustainability, lifespan and durability. This new type of fabric demonstrates yet further optimised, outstanding colour retention, colour brightness and UV-stability. We’ve also been able to improve the fade and abrasion resistance yet again.
Note: The top bag can only be attached to Wunderlich tank bags and bags that are equipped with our holder system, which is comparable with the Molle system used by the military.
- The ELEPHANT M top bag is thoroughly functional and variable, and offers two pockets, a main pocket and a small one that is accessible from the outside
- The two together offer sufficient storage space for those personal items that you’d like to have close to hand while you’re on the go.
- It comes with a second storage pocket for items such as a wallet, enveloped, sunglasses, etc. that you’d like to have close to hand while on the go
- Made of robust, durable Cordura, weak points are protected by a high-quality rubber coating
- The top bag’s form-stabilising padding protects the contents
- Our blue lining provides contrast and clarity on the inside
- Zip closures are protected against spray water and fitted with ergonomic, grippy blue zippers
- ELEPHANT M top bag can only be mounted on bag variants equipped with our holder system, which is comparable to the Molle system used by the military
- Wunderlich BLAU: Innovative fabric with sustainable features and produced in a sustainable process.
- Material/fabric: CORDURA® TrueLock?, black, UV-stable and water-deflecting, impregnated with fluorocarbon, high-strength, non-abrasive
- Dimensions (L/W/H) in cm:
- Length 18 cm
- Width 20 cm
- height 7 cm
- Volume in litres (approx.): 2.5
Your Wunderlich benefits:
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich BLAU. Sustainable product.
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty