Our »Rock ’n‘« Roll cockpit fairing is a fantastically designed, striking fairing that attaches to the handlebar with unmistakably high recognition value at first glance.
It combines a refined appearance with sportiness in a perfect balance.
The refined note comes from the incorporation and evolution of the two white lines on the R 18 against the matching, deep black background (Blackstorm metallic).
We employ a specialist, a master of perfect brush painting, to apply the twin lines in different widths by hand.
The lacquering itself is also done by hand.
We achieve the sporty note through the extraordinarily narrow, elongated form and design that is inclined towards the rider.
All of this integrates naturally into the high-quality design of the big cruiser and adds a distinct accent to the front and side silhouette of the Big Boxer.
Alongside the design, the quality aspects aren’t forgotten either – quite the opposite.
The cockpit fairing that perfectly encloses the headlight with small gap dimensions is deep-drawn.
The form is then manufactured to precision on a CNC mill.
The modest bracket consists of suitably powder-coated precision stainless steel tubing.
The three-dimensional form ensures precision connections and the necessary stiffness of the base for our cockpit fairing.
Our cockpit fairings combined with our quality components – engine protection bar, sissy bar and licence plate holder – give you the opportunity to design your BMW R 18 to your personal tastes. The complete Wunderlich package sets differentiated accents and sets the Wunderlich R 18 apart from the series design in a striking way.
- Fantastically designed, striking fairing that attaches to the handlebar, with obvious high recognition value, that sets individual accents in the front and side silhouette of the Big Boxer
- Combines a refined appearance with sportiness in a perfect balance
- Done by a steady hand: Perfectly brush-painted lines
- Lacquered in Blackstorm metallic, also done by hand
- Sporty note through the extraordinarily narrow, elongated form and design that is inclined towards the rider
- Encloses the headlight with low gap dimensions
- Discreet bracket made of precision stainless steel tubing ? the perfect base for the cockpit fairing
- Includes all necessary assembly material
- With detailed assembly instructions
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic manufactured in a deep-drawing process and then shaped on a CNC mill, lines and lacquer applied by hand
- Width: 340 mm
- Height: 430 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Component thickness: 5 mm
- German type approval in preparation
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
Wunderlich product categories