In its original form the footrest area of the brake lever is unfortunately rather small, which all too often presents a safety risk. This enlargement for the foot brake lever functions as an extension of the original foot brake lever. It simply screws onto the lever. Accidental slippage or failure of the lever and the associated “kicking empty air” thus becomes almost impossible. The carefully milled fluting provides protection against slippage in the wet. The enlarger improves ergonomics and comfort and thus increases passive safety.
- Increases passive safety when using the brake – and not just in the wet
- Improved ergonomics and comfort via significantly increases surface area
- Greater slippage protection thanks to the milled fluting
- Easy mounting with supplied mounting materials
- Aluminium, carefully milled, anodised in silver colours
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.