The original holder for the original Navigator on the handlebar clamps may be really practical but it’s a hindrance when a tank bag is used.
The navigation device collides with the tank bag when steering and limits the steering angle and thus the turning radius.
This makes manoeuvring uncomfortable, more demanding and longer than it has to be.
The relatively low position forces the rider to lower their head if they want to read or operate the navigation.
This position results in the eyes constantly having to focus between long-distance and close up. This strains the eyes and causes tiredness.
The safety aspect shouldn’t be underestimated either, because the rider is forced to regularly take their eyes off the road.
Our base holder helps here: it positions the navigation device in the natural line of sight for ergonomically optimal visibility and operability, making your ride more relaxed.
This position is located above the TFT combi instrument.
This ensures the rider always has their eyes on the road and an eye on the navigation at the same time.
This arrangement has been tried and tested and provides noticeably greater comfort while riding, navigating and operating, meaning it avoids premature tiredness and increases safety in road traffic.
The carrier simply attaches to the windshield bracket. The base holder can be individually positioned and is made of black powder-coated stainless steel.
Note: The original BMW navigation prep and Navigator are not included in the scope of delivery.
- Consists of base holder and attachment materials to accommodate the original BMW motorcycle navigation system
- Ergonomic positioning of the navigation device
- Visually ergonomic positioning in the line of sight
- Ergonomically optimal positioning for operation
- Ensures relaxed and safe riding
- Increases safety because your gaze stays on the road while navigating
- Avoids tiredness
- Avoids restriction of the steering angle and thus the turning radius
- Easy and secure assembly on the original windshield bracket
- Base holder can be individually positioned
- Material: Stainless steel components, high-quality and precision crafted, black powder coating
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand
- Wunderlich. Functional and integrated design
- Made in Europe
There are no reviews yet.