Right on time for the launch of the 40 Years GS Edition BMW models “Edition 40 Years GS”, we’ve issued the matching AKTIVKOMFORT rider and passenger seats: Wunderlich seats that perfectly integrate the unique features of our AKTIVKOMFORT seats and the colour scheme of the “Edition 40 Years GS”.
We also manufacture our reduced height seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets the rider become one with their BMW.
Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material. We also have a passenger seat in the range to go with this.
AKTIVKOMFORT seat with adjustable seat heating Smart Plug & Play
Smart Plug & Play: This seat with comfort seat heating replaces the original seat. The prerequisite is that the original seat already has the heating option included and the bike has the appropriate power supply.
Before the seat is used, the connection to the bike’s electrical system must be established. This is done with the matching, pre-assembled cable; Plug & Play!
The individual setting of the desired heating level can be made as usual via the corresponding vehicle menu.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
- Seat with comfort seat heating Smart Plug & Play
- The individual setting of the heating levels is made via the rider menu
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding and standing
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Refined, dropped “Cut” seams
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped “Cut” seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Special, ergonomic seat bench core
- Material of seat shell: High-strength “RoburC” shell of our own construction
- -30 mm seat height for the R 1250 GS & R 1200 GS LC
- -50 mm seat height for the R 1250 GS Advenutre and R 1200 GS LC Adventure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Wunderlich product category