The BMW Navigation (4, 5 and 6) for the RT comfortably attaches to the cockpit with one click for use while riding.
It’s also just as easy to remove. Including by strangers, unfortunately.
This new navigation lock prevents this in a smart way.
It simply attaches via the motorbike’s central locking, which also integrates the storage compartments, the cases and the top case.
If the central locking is activates, a mechanical lock powered by a servomotor reliably locks the ejector’s mechanical activation head.
This secures the navigation.
The navigation lock’s servomotor attaches discreetly beneath the shell of the navigation unit via a fitted steel bracket.
The steering and power supply are connected via the original plug connections.
Lock only for the original BMW central locking!
- Smart, reliable lock for the BMW Navigator 4, 5 and 6
- Automatic locking of the navigation on activation of the central locking
- Automatic, reliable theft protection
- Invisible assembly
- Uncomplicated attachment via the motorbike’s central locking
- Plug and play connection via original plug connections
- No soldering required to connect the controller and power supply
- Easy assembly
- Material: base plate/holder made of stainless steel
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Made in Europe