With our newly developed and refined LIN switch you can leave out any additional mechanical switch when mounting any type of auxiliary headlights, such as fog lights or LED lights, for example. Not only do you therefore exclude a potential source of failure, but operation is made significantly more comfortable too.
Programming the LIN switch is extremely simple. On the first operation, simply press the desired button (the left indicator, for example) for ten seconds and lengthy activation of this switch will switch the light on and off.
- Additional mechanical switches are excluded as a failure source
- For load switching up to 15A
- Device only works in “read mode”, which means no possible disruption of the CAN bus or other systems
- Simultaneous use of multiple LIN switches is no problem
- Very small size
- Various installation options
- Easy installation and programming
- Mounting the auxiliary headlight becomes easier too
- LIN switch is immediately ready to operate