For a long time, the use ofhand protectorswas reserved exclusively for off-road machines. Entirely incomprehensible from today’s perspective, as aprotectordirectly in front of the hand offers many otherwise unobtainable advantages.
- Maximum protection from cold, wetness or dirt
- Made from highly durable, scratch and shatter-resistant acrylic plastic
- Lightweight, discreet mounting kit
- Easy and quick installation
- Can be used with or without grip heating
- Can be used with all handlebar end weights and cruise control
- TV-free, no registration required
Please observe the vehicle allocation for R 1200 RS LC and R 1200/1250 RT LC.
Note for R 1200/1250 RT LC: The view of the original fairing mirror could be restricted, depending on the seating position. That’s why we recommend that you use our secondary mirror item no. 23640-000. The mirrors can be attached to the holder for the hand protectors with minimal fuss and give you an unrestricted view behind you.