The originalRTseat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to.
To counter this we use a foam core with completelynew contoursand a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.